Need help installing JDM DC2 Type R steering wheel

WhiteGsrBeater

Alright everyone I installed the JDM DC2 Type R wheel non-srs onto my 96 GSR sedan. I took off all the srs stuff.

My horn doesnt work. How do I fix this?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i have an aftermarket steering wheel and i couldnt find a way to use the horn.. so im just gonna install a button for the horn somewhere.. maybe on the armrest or near the ignition for the key..

Spody02

Name: Cody
steps to properly giving someone the finger...

1. drop the hammer
2. get in front of them
3. open sunroof
4. finger out the top

superchi

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Alright everyone I installed the JDM DC2 Type R wheel non-srs onto my 96 GSR sedan. I took off all the srs stuff.

My horn doesnt work. How do I fix this?
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1887852%20%3Cbr%3E

Here's the how-to I used to install my Momo steering wheel, the wiring process is written for NRG or other aftermarket steering wheels, but the ITR non-SRS wheel should be the same idea. The back of the steering wheel has a metal plate, so you'll need to fasten a metal contact that will touch the wheel when installed (make sure to use some lubricant on the plate), and then run a wire from the metal plug to one of the pins in the SRS plug since the ground for the horn is pinned into that plug. Feel free to test out each pin, you'll know which one it is when the horn goes off. PRO TIP: I used a piece of 14ga wire wrapped around a paper clip as my metal contact *GHETTO* but it has worked without fail.