• teg9five

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • corona88

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lro255

UKDM
LOL, yea, but theirs no were else to put that car, if we had a UKDM category he would be the only car.
Alright here it is, the 2008 Ride of the Year Awards. Get those applications in!

The Categories this year are....

1. Best 94-97
2. Best 98-01
3. Best G2
4. Best RSX
5. Best 4 Door
6. Best JDM Integra/RSX (this year it will be open to all, not just the JDM front conversions)
7. Best NA Integra/RSX
8. Best FI Integra/RSX
9. Best Integra/RSX With under $2k Invested
10. Best Overall Integra
11. Best Non-Honda/Acura On CI

Applications:
Your application is due by December 16th by midnight (EST). It must be in this format or your application will be denied and deleted. NO EXCUSES. Your application thread should be made in the "Submit Your Ride" section (same section this thread is in). You must then post a link to your application in this thread.

I think they should change the name to JDM/EDM/UKDM built.

speedin

The Transporter
I think they should change the name to JDM/EDM/UKDM built.
Sure why not. LOL. But EDM and UKDM are close enough, I think EDM and JDM will suffice.

But yea I know the rules, lol, I made them. Thats why your in here :). Awhile back we had a bunch of people complaining that only JDM front were allowed in, so I opened it up.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
The best JDM category should be as the "Best JDM styled" Integra. Not just JDM front ends. < Now that's just dumb...

speedin

The Transporter
The best JDM category should be as the "Best JDM styled" Integra. Not just JDM front ends. < Now that's just dumb...
Thats how its been the last 2 years

It was only the 1st year that was JDM fronts. We still had 3 JDM fronts so the poll was good. More people just wanted in.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Thats how its been the last 2 years

It was only the 1st year that was JDM fronts. We still had 3 JDM fronts so the poll was good. More people just wanted in.
Understood. The majority of the voters will always pick the Integra with the JDM front end though. They're just so damn sexy. Can't help but love them, but I want to be different. JDM Si-VTEC FTW!