weird sound coming from underhood

INtegraaa

ok so when ever i start my car and in nuetral or any gear at about 4- to 4.5 rpms it makes this vibration sound and after about 5 mins it just goes away idk what it is

it doesnt make the sound before or after those rpms so idk wahts going wrong.

and also i jsut changed my front tires and brake pads and when i brake it keeps throwing me forward.like if u were to brake let off brake let off.

spyk3

The vibration is probably coming from something loose or broke. Does the car viabrate at idle at all? do you feel the steering wheel vibrate at idle? if so, your motor/tranny mounts are bad.

and for your brake issue when you compressed the piston in the caliper and installed your new pads did you pump your brakes on before you started your car up? chances is that the brake bias is more towards the front than the rear. this happens alot on cars/trucks with drum brakes on the back. if you have drums on the back, adjust your shoes so that the drum moves freely when spun but stops relativly quick (within 5 seconds) if you adjust them too much, your going to have more problems than the car slinging you forwards.

INtegraaa

well today my dad said it was the exhaust sometihng was loose on it. basically the sound happens for the first five mins or so of my driving and when it warms up its gone.

and yes i bled my front brakes so what do i do to the back.

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
its probably one of your heat shields, just get under your car and check to see if its loose, if so just tighten it back up

j13

Keep It Clean
Aren't all Integras 4 wheel disc?

I would check out your ignition..maybe a bad spark plug wire or your dizzy. Having a hesitating engine around 4k rpm is something with the ingintion I'm guessing.

So its a vibrating at stand still...around 4k rpm..once the car it worm it goes away..? Probably valves?

INtegraaa

well how do i fix this what should i do to trouble shot it. i just changed spark plugs and thats when the problems started. basically i brought it in my garage it never made the sound i replaced my spark plugs and then boom it started making the sound around 4k rpm.