new ride

ThrowbackTEGjam

New to this forum and wanted to see whats available out there. got this teg for 3 grand and its pretty damn clean. listed are some things im tossing around...

Ive already done the following:
-prestige digital alarm system
-s2k antenna (motor was shot)
-red tails
-tints
-halo headlights
-8000k HID's
-black bumper lights
-white LED interior lights
-Double din DVD/GPS/TV tuner/Aux/camera (back up cam not yet installed)

Coming soon:
-pioneer 260 watt speakers with tweeters in the front and rear
-tune up (waiting on the red distributor cap and gaskets)
-CAI or SRI...not sure yet
-powdercoat valve cover (until i upgrade the motor to LSV)
-lip kit
-suspention (brands types to go with?)
-wheels (not sure 16" or 17")
-Cross drilled rotors
-strut bars (not sure which ones)
-paint calipers
-re-opolster interior (will be black leather all the way around with red stitching)
-sand and bondo smooth
-remove rust
-Paint job
-Maybe turbo?!

updated photos will be posted, right now i got the stock photos and 1 with the red tails and s2k antenna. Recommendations are appreciated!!! Thanks!

ThrowbackTEGjam

Welcome. Car looks pretty nice, with some clean interior.
Thanks! i wanted to get GSR seats but they are impossible to find, and everytime i do, its too late, they r sold. but if not ill re-upholster with black leather and red stiching. biggest eye sore are those crap hub caps! aha

jznsn2u

oh yeah here's some input on some 17 inch rims on my tegs -- i hope this helps

sorry for the crappy pics on this one, 2mp phone quality.
stock gsr height

other gsr, lowered on skunk 2

Last edited:

rockadilla

thats right.
:welcome: to the club dude, the car looks pretty clean :thumbs up

ThrowbackTEGjam

oh yeah here's some input on some 17 inch rims on my tegs -- i hope this helps

sorry for the crappy pics on this one, 2mp phone quality.
stock gsr height
Yea def does bro! i was thinkin about these wheels...Can i still lower with 17's or will it rub?

ThrowbackTEGjam

Also just put these tweeters on the rear panels today, need to get some speaker wire before i finish the set up with the components.

rockadilla

thats right.
u can lower with 17's (hint: look at the sexy beast in my sig) :p but it depends on how low u want ur car if u want 17's or maybe something smaller

jznsn2u

Yea def does bro! i was thinkin about these wheels...Can i still lower with 17's or will it rub?
bro i never rub :) no rolled fenders for me! oh sht i forgot... i have a camber kit -_- very slightly negative and hella unnoticeable. But if you don't lower it to much, maybe an inch and a quarter from stock height you should be okay - don't take my word on it get other feed back!

ThrowbackTEGjam

bro i never rub :) no rolled fenders for me! oh sht i forgot... i have a camber kit -_- very slightly negative and hella unnoticeable. But if you don't lower it to much, maybe an inch and a quarter from stock height you should be okay - don't take my word on it get other feed back!
alright i def will, even if i did need to roll the fenders its a simple job, as long as i dont lose much handling :)