Turbo Charger Ebay?

daviddarko78

Whats with these $600-900 dollar turbochargers on ebay. I am assuming you get what you pay for. I am looking to put a turbo in my 92 GS B20B. I want to run under 300 HP so something that could get me to 250-280 HP would be perfect. Where can I find an affordable turbo that won't break immediately.

j13

Keep It Clean
affordable turbo? You'll need atleast $1000

Don't even bother with Egay turbo kits UNLESS its a name brand kit from a private seller.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
some of my friends PIECED an ebay turbo kit together. actually held up pretty nice until his car got jacked...

Rich-PMS

Search forums like supra, 300zx, mr2. Yu can pick up good condition turbos for a good price

735e32

Im MEL.
^Agreed. Thats what most of the people i know did.
thats what i would do as well.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
I agree, piece one together. :thumbs up

That being said, my friend travis has an ebay turbo kit w/ an ebay clutch in his civic, and it's been running strong for a year now.

00GSRfullbuild

Whats with these $600-900 dollar turbochargers on ebay. I am assuming you get what you pay for. I am looking to put a turbo in my 92 GS B20B. I want to run under 300 HP so something that could get me to 250-280 HP would be perfect. Where can I find an affordable turbo that won't break immediately.
Is it just a turbo? Most of Garret's Turbos T series turbos go for that price range

slowboyy

wow i cant believe ppl is telling you this b.s havent been on here in a while but damn. bro its a huuuuuuuuuge amount of turbos you can buy in that price range. precision turbos,holset turbos,borg warner, and some garrets go between that amount. if i was you i would run with precision turbo's are proven and the pricing is right on.

i can speak on atleast 10 cars posted on h-t posted in the last week alone that run precision turbo's inlcuding me. and if some one would like to object to that check out titan motorsports world fastest scion running you guessed it a precision turbo. $650 i know guys personally who run knock off garret style ebay turbo's running 10's for almost 2 seasons. and if some one would like to object that check out h-t under the fi section and look at the crx running high 10's with damn near his whole car built by ebay.

slowboyy

bro just do some research ppl forget we still in a down market my team paid $1350 for a bb precision turbo running high 9's no prob. listening to ppl will have you broke you dont need a million bucks to go fast some brain busting thinking and some r&d will take you far trust me. your reading from a guy who own and have alot of friends who run big power with not a big wallet feel free to pm i give you more info