520Raider

Hey whats up guys! New to the board and looking for some advice. Im fairly new to the acura/tuner world. Always dealt with v8s in the past. So i bought a 97GSR with the b18c1 and upon a friends advice i put on the standard bolt ons intake, header, full exhaust (minus hi flow cat), phearable.net chip, tokico illumina susp., camber kit, lower control arms, drilled/slotted rotors and some rotas. My question to you guys is besides boost, what else can/should i do? Keep in mind this is my dd so nothing too extreme please. My buddy says i should boost it but thats a bit more than im looking to spend right now. I was thinking along the lines of a ignition and upgraded clutch/fly wheel. My other thought was trying to make the car lighter i.e. Carbon fiber hood etc... Im really liking this car and am impressed by its little 4 banger but looking for a little more so any of your expert advice would be great appreciated. Looking forward to your responses.

OlegWasHere

:nopics:

depends what you want out of the car?
sounds like you dont want turbo right now but later on?

is this only for a dd or track use too?
sounds like you have deep pockets...

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
welcome to CI, post pics we wanna see.. imo shed weight then add performance. intake manifold, port and polish your head. there is a write up for a 212lbs weight reduction on her somewhere i think, but since this is a dd just pick and choose what you want to remove. we have huge aftermarket support for our cars.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
:welcome: to the Club. Let's see some pics dude! the best thing you can do to your car in terms of mods is drop her down real low :thumbs up

stormnorman

welcome to CI, post pics we wanna see.. imo shed weight then add performance. intake manifold, port and polish your head. there is a write up for a 212lbs weight reduction on her somewhere i think, but since this is a dd just pick and choose what you want to remove. we have huge aftermarket support for our cars.
^x2 and get a apexi vtakk controller

mirrorimg

Welcome. Get some new came for the motor then get a real tune. A phearable ecu is a POS basemapped ecu, not meant to be driven on for long periods of time.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
welcome man, weight savings always helps but youll loose alot of comfort. i agree with jason.

520Raider

97 gsr

Like i said im new to this so i dont know how to post pics on this thread but i was able to upload them to an album and i left it public so you should be able to see them. Let me know what you think

DerekLS

Like i said im new to this so i dont know how to post pics on this thread but i was able to upload them to an album and i left it public so you should be able to see them. Let me know what you think
Welcome to the forum, as far as posting pics you could upload them to photobucket & then copy the photo's img code and paste it in your reply