Submit for May '11 ROTM

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha i feel weird cause my car is still unpainted.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i dont think i wanna run.

only wanted to win april cuz it was my bday month.

mah game waz too weak yp

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
o well....people base their votes on one pic.

no one ever clicks and views the profiles to see how much time, money and originality is actually put into their cars.

its become a popularity contest and the contest is about the "ride"....not the owner.

/rant.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator

no one ever clicks and views the profiles to see how much time, money and originality is actually put into their cars.

its become a popularity contest and the contest is about the "ride"....not the owner.
I do agree. I've considered eliminating the pictures in this thread so they have to click the link to check out the cars. But I'm sure a lot of d-bags would probably vote based on name only, since they don't need to see a car to know who their buddy is.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING

/rant.
I was having a hard time deciding for last month so I sent my coworker two links and made him choose for me. After reading through the threads, he chose your Teg pretty easily.

I figure when I'm dropped and I get my damage fixed I'll throw in on this, but my broad is in no fashion to be in the running ATM :oops: