Post a pic of your latest purchase.

94RS

No fucks given.
You got a Cobalt SS?

Those are bad at all.

Looks like the seats need to be conditioned, but that's easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm sure that's a typo, but thanks :lol:

Yeah, the drivers seat is a little fucky.... But carfax shows that it's been a FL car it's whole life, so it's to be expected on a 10 year old car. I'm planning around Christmas to get it fixed. All the other seats look almost new.

Mechanically, its in amazing condition. It's just the stupid little visual shit that fuck with my OCD :lol:

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
I'm sure that's a typo, but thanks :lol:

Yeah, the drivers seat is a little fucky.... But carfax shows that it's been a FL car it's whole life, so it's to be expected on a 10 year old car. I'm planning around Christmas to get it fixed. All the other seats look almost new.

Mechanically, its in amazing condition. It's just the stupid little visual shit that fuck with my OCD :lol:

Whoops, yes it is a typo.

Those can be pretty quick with bolts ons as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

R13

The other asshole
I don't mean to be a debbie downer, but be ready for that to leak no matter how many times you remove and reseal it.

Noneed2Hate

I don't mean to be a debbie downer, but be ready for that to leak no matter how many times you remove and reseal it.
I live in Cali, so I'm not too worried about it. I'll probably buy another car also so this car can become more track-dedicated.

94RS

No fucks given.
I wish my shitty drivers seat would get the fuck off of the thread's overview :lol:

Let's try something