Fun Movie Game

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
So I just found this off a friends Facebook and it seemed interesting. I will have to modify the rules though since you can't like this post lol.

The game goes like this: Actor I was given: Ryan Reynolds Movie I liked: Waiting Movie I loved: The Proposal Movie I hated: Buried (didn't really hate it. Just "meh") Like my status and I will give you an actor."

That was the original post. So I liked it and received Bill Murray. So I did,
"Actor I was given: Bill Murray. Movie I liked: Groundhog Day Movie I loved: Fantastic Mr. Fox. Movie I hated: With friends like these. Like my status and I will give you an actor."

We shall change it and make it interesting. Instead of being given an actor or actress, take any of the movies the person above you and do the questionnaire from any actor in that movie. (List which movie you picked please)

If you feel like being baller, post the coverart. Let's try and have some fun with this.

Please leave comments about the others choice INSIDE your own post with your answers to the questionnaire. Don't post crap like " Oh you hated that movie? I LOVED IT! your taste sucks" If you wanna say that, better post up your own answers first and keep it in that post.

LET'S GO!

Last edited:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
what happens if i IMDb'ed your hated movie and don't know who any of the actors/actresses in there are? the model is the only one i know of, but i don't even think she was in any other movies. lol does that mean i can't play?

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
A little confused on this game :/ yet again I barely got 2.5 hours of sleep to get up for work now. I'll have to see it in motion first

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
Confused? How-so? I'll try and clear it up if I can. Pretty much you take any of the actors in the movies I listed and you do the same questions for it and the next person follows

G3GirL

Okay, I think I get it now. lol I guess I'll give it a go.

I chose George Clooney from Fantastic Mr. Fox.

Loved: Ocean's Eleven

Liked: Up in the Air; The Men Who Stare at Goats

Hated: None. lol My silver fox George Clooney does nothing wrong. :yummy:

I had to use this site to look up movies and who played in them...lol :lol: Might be helpful in this thread since we all don't watch the same movies.
http://www.imdb.com/

Last edited:

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
hey hey, knock it off love birds. Game posts only! unless inside your game post. You even liked him in Spy Kids Trinh???

G3GirL

ew. don't insult me like that again, mav. lol

...and i've never watched Spy Kids, but if Clooney is in it, i'm sure it's amazing.