Emblem questions

xenochrist92

I have a 91 LS that had no emblems and was wondering which emblems go on the rear? Cuz I've seen some that have all the "acura", "A" logo, 'integra", "LS", and "dohc" emblems. So which emblems actually belong on the rear of a 91 LS? Also, what kind of glue is used to put em back on? Don't wanna go with double sided tape or anything, too sketchy.

Teggy64

Got vtec?
if i recall corrrectly it says Acura above the driverside tail light, Integra on the passenger, and an Acura badge in the Midddle

94RS

No fucks given.
You would use the "LS" in place of GS, but it should look like this.

Also, I've never seen a "DOHC" emblem that you mentioned in the first post. DA's have that on the fender molding, you sure you're not thinking of a GS-R badge?

Last edited:

Swerve

Shawn
I think he means the dohc vyec badge on the gsrs. But weren't those only on 98-01 gsr sedans?

94RS

No fucks given.
I think he means the dohc vyec badge on the gsrs. But weren't those only on 98-01 gsr sedans?
All 94-01 GSR's I think, but I know both coupe and sedan had them. I remember my brother's old friend used to have a 01 GSR coupe with the badge, and he had bought that car bought new...

dlo253

You would use the "LS" in place of GS, but it should look like this.

Also, I've never seen a "DOHC" emblem that you mentioned in the first post. DA's have that on the fender molding, you sure you're not thinking of a GS-R badge?
That^
And the dohc molding is for all but the gsr. Gsr had "vtec" side moldings.
Assholes who had my car put the stupid g3 vtec emblem under the gsr one. Then masked them off to paint. So I'm stuck with em til I paint haha.

94RS

No fucks given.
Damn dlo, that along with the motor... Previous owner of your car just didn't like the fact that they had something rare, did they? :(

dlo253

Right? Total bullshit.
Then again, if that wasn't the case it would probly stay remotely stock due to rarity. But I'm far from a purist, I'll just look at it that way hahaha.

xenochrist92

Thanks for the help! I'll go with what 94RS said then. And I said no double sided tape! Haha I keep thinking they would fall off with that tape. And I saw an integra on google I think and it kinda looks like it has an emblem right under the LS. It's kinda hard to see though

Last edited:

dlo253

You could use that too, the tape is easier and works just as well. Less mess also. I used the glue once and wasn't satisfied with how long it lasted. Just make sure everything is very clean.

xenochrist92

Alright then dude, I'll give it a shot. Btw, I noticed some Integras have holes on the rear where the emblems go, but mine doesn't have any. So now I gotta find emblems that don't have prongs on them

dlo253

Lucky, lol. That means somebody shaved them. I'd run no emblems, but that's just me lol.
You can just cut the pegs off.