Scary Movie 3

Darrell

Okay who saw scary movie 3 and what did you think. I thought it sucked ass, one of the worse movies I have seen in a long time. It was 1.5 hours of my life I fear I can never get back.

KrNxRaCer00

u shoulda seen texas chainsaw massacure...

pretty good flick if i do say so myself.

can't wait for this wed. for matrix rev.

Britty

Waiting for LOTR : Return of the King, Dec. 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Saw Kill Bill yesterday...kinda silly :roll: Too young and haven't watched enuf kungfu movies to appreicate it.

KrNxRaCer00

Originally posted by "Britty"

Waiting for LOTR : Return of the King, Dec. 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Saw Kill Bill yesterday...kinda silly :roll: Too young and haven't watched enuf kungfu movies to appreicate it.
kill bill was awesome IMO.

more excited for the matrix than LOTR...

Aphex

Kill Bill was fucking great. Quentin Tarantino produced another badass movie, and i wasnt sure if he could pull it off with the whole samuri/comic book theme.

And back on topic, Scary Movie 3 wasnt that bad. I laughed numerous times. I'd place bets you did too, unless you have absolutely no personality whatsoever. And btw, if you havnt seen any of the movies its prarodizing [is that a word?], then I could definitally see it not being funny, but otherwise, it wasnt that bad.

Darrell

Kill bill was awesome tarantino at his finest, I will def check out TCM that looks awesome

SxyDA9

I did see texas chainsaw massacre thank you and i was scared to death! By the end of the movie i was in my bf's lap! lol thats ok cuz sally was in her bf's lap too :p anyway i havent seen scary movie 3 yet hell i never even saw the first 2 cuz i heard they were stupid...maybe one of these days ill have a scary movie marathon...or not yanno whatever lol

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
i kno im fukin bored as hell rite now the game sucks....so i brought back the old school