Looking for 2.5 in/2.36 out cat converter

bjmayo523

I just got a 4-1 header for my 99 GS-R. Megan racing with the 2.5" outlet. My problem is trying to find a cat to fit the system. I have looked online everywhere for the 2.5" inlet and a 60mm outlet. Please help. I want to get this put on my car asap. I have had it sitting on my living room floor for more than 2 months, so you can feel my pain.

PogKai

B20VTEC
I have a magnaflow hi flow cat with my DC Header.. wich is 2.5".. that's what you'll need.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
It's unlikely you'll find what your looking for, because that would be stepping down your exhaust system and that's bad. But just buy a 2.5 inch cat, it'll work.

bjmayo523

So where can i find a full 2.5" cat with the flanges already set to go. I cant really take it to a shop because this is my only car and i cant have it down at anytime. I am a mechanic so i can install it at work. Also where can I buy the doughnut gasket for the 2.5 outlet?

PogKai

B20VTEC
bjmayo523 said:
So where can i find a full 2.5" cat with the flanges already set to go. I cant really take it to a shop because this is my only car and i cant have it down at anytime. I am a mechanic so i can install it at work. Also where can I buy the doughnut gasket for the 2.5 outlet?
the donut gasket can be bought at any Honda dealer wich sells parts.. u need one from a S2000, wich is 2.5"