2011 ROTY: Best Second Generation Integra

Best Second Generation Integra

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
Thanks guys. So yesterday I decided that the engine and trans are coming out...new things happening...come see me at the ECHM and see what all gets done. :)

im kicking you out off staff.....and making you park across the street.:twisted:

Excited to be a part of echm this year as both a vendor and enthusiast. It'll be good to put a face to your guys name besides Facebook. Lol
yessir, ill be messaging you the info soon enough. want our lawyers to proof read everything before sending out agreements.
I'll be there next year. :thumbup:
beers and fros....lets do this.

I wanna go
make the trip.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
im kicking you out off staff.....and making you park across the street.:twisted:

yessir, ill be messaging you the info soon enough. want our lawyers to proof read everything before sending out agreements.

beers and fros....lets do this.

make the trip.
What's the event? When? Where?

Ricky, you aren't gonna make me park across the street. If my plans come to fruition, it'll be the best G2 at the meet hands down. Plus, you're helping me with the car. :lol:

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
wow.

Kudos to those who ran.

as of three days ago there were no applications for 2nd gens. We normally have hondagods, aussies, padens 4dr. All nice 90-93s...i know im missing other people but this is for fun. Hence why you win NOTHING!
Don't worry. I'm in it next year.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
You know I'm stepping it up Cole, only bad part for me is that mine is function over form. And it functions rather well I might add. Need to make it look pretty now.