Official DSLR Photography Thread

94RS

No fucks given.
For the cost of the trip plus whatever the hell that thing costs to buy and ship home, I could pay off my Cobalt :lol:

Plus I’ve still got an Integra that needs a bunch of parts :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Fucker wouldn’t sell it, like I said he won’t let go of that piece of shit Miata, despite having zero plans for it.

R13

The other asshole
Refer back to me calling him a fucker :lol:

Just like the damn Miata that he got for parts for his other 2, which he’s now stripped of all the parts he wants, but he won’t even give me a price on it just to get it out of his way.

Damn car hoarders :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Fucker wouldn’t sell it, like I said he won’t let go of that piece of shit Miata, despite having zero plans for it.

Sucks too. With that V8 you mentioned, that thing could make a cool kit car seeing as most of the body is already ripped off.

R13

The other asshole
Maybe he’ll come around if I keep mentioning it to him

He likes me enough to let me drive his precious black one, he should quit being a bitch and let me show him how it’s done with the junker :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I’m just gonna throw the 302 and a foxbody T5 in it most likely, and a ford 8.8 probably.

Need that TVR bodykit though, always wanted a v8 sagaris :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
It’s called the Widow SPR1. Basically a Sagaris inspired kit with a Tuscan inspired front end. Taillights suck though :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I can work fiberglass, and so can my grandfather... we could give it better tail lights probably :lol:

I’d probably experiment with making my own to try to give it an eye catching look... because I don’t wanna get ran over in a car my head sticks over the windshield in :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
The lighting in this garage is utter shit... bunch of green and purple ass fluorescent bulbs

I need to clean up the ol’ thunderchicken and vacuum it out. Poor old thing hasn’t more than been sat in in almost a decade...