Ty's '07 Cobalt SS/SC

R13

The other asshole
May be goofy, but it sure as shit looks better than a standard slowbalt :lol:

Kinda like fa5’s... they don’t usually catch my eye, but this one that I was creeping on yesterday did with the wing and now I kinda want one :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I actually like the way it looks... On an SS. People put them on standard slowbalts all the time, and it's f***ing terrible :lol: GM really did a hell of a job on the body kit, wheel choice and lowering for the SS models, IMO.

R13

The other asshole
I’ve seen that shit here too :lol:

It’s always some skinny little pot head motherfuckers with a shitty little wrist tattoo walking around with his shoes untied

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
That GM is looking good. Dont know, think its the color and the riced out interior makes it look half ass decent

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Ahhh, so the 5% that isnt oem is when youre in the car :lol:

Im to lazy to read your thread. What is your plans for him?

94RS

No fucks given.
Ahhh, so the 5% that isnt oem is when youre in the car :lol:

Im to lazy to read your thread. What is your plans for him?

:lol: the other 5% is small shit:

- Pioneer head unit (although it’s the same brand as the rest of the OEM system)

- shift and e-brake boots

- e-brake handle

- Husky floor liners

- Cover on the armrest

Everything else either came on the car, was standard on lower model Cobalts (black HVAC controls, armrest), or came out of the factory accessories catalog (pedal covers/red trim).

As for plans for the car, I’ve pretty much already done everything I’ve wanted to do to it. I’ve been contemplating putting on the underglow kit I’ve had for a while for extra NFS Underground points, but that’s really it besides re-tinting the windows :lol:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I’ve been contemplating putting on the underglow kit I’ve had for a while for extra NFS Underground points, but that’s really it besides re-tinting the windows :lol:
I bought Underglow lights for my 93 teggy back when F&F came out. Never put it on and gave it away when I joined this group :lol:

Basically, 13yrs of storage :roll:

94RS

No fucks given.
I bought Underglow lights for my 93 teggy back when F&F came out. Never put it on and gave it away when I joined this group :lol:

Basically, 13yrs of storage :roll:

Actually doesn’t look too bad on these SS’.

Mine already has red lights in the grille anyway :what:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Is the red in the grill stock or someone installed it?

You should do the underglow and the inner fenders. Do you have Red LEDs in the car now?

94RS

No fucks given.
Is the red in the grill stock or someone installed it?

You should do the underglow and the inner fenders. Do you have Red LEDs in the car now?

Previous owner put them in, and they were a pain in the ass when I changed to the SS/TC grille :lol:

No red LEDs in the car right now, but I’ve got one of these sitting in my closet next to the underglow.

God no :lol:

Wheelwell neons look nasty and tacky, plus they’re just gonna get hammered by road debris and Florida’s once a year rain storm :lol:
I don’t want wheelwell lights, but the ones that LEDGlow make don’t seem too bad. The tubes are flexible, so I doubt any road debris would destroy them.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
I eventually want color changing underglow on the truck, and red on the stang, but I want it to have a clean, smooth glow

Some of the kits you see have bright spots in them

And if you needed anymore reason to not want wheelwell lights

:lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
That yellow mustang looks like they used short strips rather than tubes like that black/blue one, which would explain all the empty spots.

And that pink warrior looks photoshopped as hell.

LEDGlow makes a kit that has longer tubes for trucks. Costs a bit more, but unless you wanna spend $200 on the million color.... :lol:

If you check the reviews, the 7 color has pretty good pics of how they shine.
LEDGlow 6pc Multi-Color Slimline LED Truck Underbody Underglow Light Kit - Durable Waterproof Light Tubes - Includes Wireless Remote https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004LCTPOA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_quBMAbGBA5BD5

Last edited:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
That pink is definitely photoshopped. Underglow is one of the best around with consistant glow

Ty, cant wait to see the setup on your car. Might persuade Kurt to put it on his vehicles ;)