Tokico Illumina Shocks & Springs
Black 16” Meshes

Interior:
JVC CD/MP3 Player

Last edited:

racinfeend59

yo the black meshes are actualy really nice lookin
how do u like ur injen sri?
im havin the guys at a performance shop make me a custom intake but they said if i dont like it they will just get me the injen one

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
yo the black meshes are actualy really nice lookin
how do u like ur injen sri?
im havin the guys at a performance shop make me a custom intake but they said if i dont like it they will just get me the injen one
The meshes look a lot better when my tires are all shined up too. I really like the intake, very solid and easy install. Sounds good too

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
damn wish i could get my car in pictures like that... we need to do a photoshoot together after winter man
I'll vote for ya

99sil-teg

damn wish i could get my car in pictures like that... we need to do a photoshoot together after winter man
I'll vote for ya
I'm always down for a photoshoot. My car is in rough shape right now. After I shot those pics my fender got messed up and my windshield go busted up but hopefully I will have it all shined back up after winter.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
I'll have to wait until I get home to see the pics.... (school blocks photobucket, etc.) Gotta see my Integra's competition for this category..... :D lol, GL

99sil-teg

Added a couple pics... and I added my foglight kit... I forgot to add it when I made app :oops: