Best N/A Integra of 2007
TegSox

3 years in a row!!!

Best 1998+ Style Integra of 2007
98paitr

Best Non-Integra on CI.com of 2007
R1DC2

And the big one

8) Best Overall Integra or RSX of 2007 8)
98paitr

2nd win in a row!!

Congratulations to EVERYONE who entered, and a special congratulations to the winners! Remember, there is always next year if you didnt win this time.

Last edited:

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats to all the winners :thumbs up . PM me if you would like a set of decals or lanyard for winning.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
*ahem* i also won best 4dr by defualt.. :p

congrats to everyone that won! :thumbup: and for all you 4DR owners... get off your lazy asses and give me some competition... i can't always win man, hahaha :D

for the folks that didn't win... there's always next year, so thats lots of time for you to hook up the ride... cause imma come back harder and better than before. time attack status :twisted:

99jdmgsr

not to be messed up or anything but i think there is way better g2 integras on this sight that look better then that one

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
*ahem* i also won best 4dr by defualt.. :p

congrats to everyone that won! :thumbup: and for all you 4DR owners... get off your lazy asses and give me some competition... i can't always win man, hahaha :D

for the folks that didn't win... there's always next year, so thats lots of time for you to hook up the ride... cause imma come back harder and better than before. time attack status :twisted:
Don't worry. I'll give some competition.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
not to be messed up or anything but i think there is way better g2 integras on this sight that look better then that one
its not about looks, if you read his app you'll realize how much money is in his motor, not to mention the rarity of having a built b17.....after you appreciate his car, then you can voice your opinion.....until then.......sit down.....

All the cars looked awesome, i was gonna enter, but didnt get done what i wanted to get done so i backed out, probably woulda lost anyways, :lol:.