How Much Horse, or will i feel the gain?

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
Im getting 700 bones to spend on my car, from selling this copper wire shit from my uncle (hes an electrician), i plan on buying OBX cams and OBX headers. Will i feel the difference pretty good? or just somewhat? Oh, and new pulleys.

ca86108

hmmmm 700... get rid of those altezzas, get 98 tails, and type r spoiler or some rims.. black rims are dope on ur shit.. but for power get... pulleys.. u wont have enuff money for cams and install and tuning.. plus headers thats too much money.. just get pulleys dc headers and then type r spoiler and lose altezzas

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
What do you have done to your car right now? You need to have an overall plan for your car or your wasting your money.

deez

1st you should buy your uncle a thankyou card, 2nd i hear obx stuff is pretty bad quality, 3rd like teg sox said plan what your gonna do b4 hand, do you ever plan on boosting?
btw, what do you have on your teggy already?

DC2LSVTEC

if you plan on boosting, save up for a custom turbo kit, you're not too far away from it with 700 bucks, all you need is a couple hundred more. stay away from obx stuff, it's not good for your car's health, as for the tail lights, you could make something good out of them and paint them red, they look great painted if done correctly. team integra has a project article on how to paint altezza tail lights, in the end, it looks like rsx tail lights sort of, the reddish round circles.

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
i plan on Painting the tails this month sometime and sealing them up.

I have A Short Ram intake, and Front Axel Back Exhaust.

kevin85193

Black94LS said:
i plan on Painting the tails this month sometime and sealing them up.

I have A Short Ram intake, and Front Axel Back Exhaust.
You really need a plan with your car. If you just want a DD and don't want over 170whp without spending tons of money, then go with the usual. Cat(or not car)/header/cams/cam gears ect
but, i say go for suspension next. It'll make the car handling like a god and make the car look hawt
edit: i cant tell if its lowered in ur sig

If you want some serious power, keep the money you have now and save up for a custom turbo kit or buy a premade kit.

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
front axel back exhaust?!?

ok, so does your exhaust start at your rear tire, or at the catalytic converter, which is at the end of the header?

my suggestion....403s and some kind of management. you can get used 403s for around 200, and then Hondata or something. that should get you some good power, and you can get a header later down the road.

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
Stay away from OBX internal parts Cams, Header, pulley etc. I have an obx exhaust, if it fucks up i buy a new exhaust $400, not a new engine $2000-$4000.

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
from the headers back is pretty much what i meant, my car is lowered to the floor, i have tomoto sport coilovers i gotta install soon, and 2 tokicko shocks (why only 2 i dont know, im buying 2 more)

integrals06

okay for 1. get the dc header 4-2-1.......then knock out all of the shit in the cat........then...get clutch and flywheel if a new clutch is needed.