2008 Ride Of The Year Awards *Vote Now*

speedin

The Transporter
Hey Mark, it would probably be easier to put all of this in the ROTM section. I have been keeping it clean anyway and throwing out unused threads. It's a little more organized and easier to find the threads instead of digging around the lounge. All current applications can be deleted to clean up for ROTY as soon as the voting is over
Yea, that sounds good...

I'll enter the non-integra stuff... Ugly car ftw!! haha
Alright, 1 more non Integra Honda/Acura and i'll make it a category.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Yeah, I cleaned all of the old, unused stuff out of the ROTM a while back ago. Did you just want to copy, update and paste? If so, sorry man lol
Yes, it makes it 10X's faster to do up the app.
But I just found my app from 2005, so I can start with that and that'll save me a bunch of time.
Maybe we should save the apps of the people who win a catagory, so people can look at the profile of the winner cars. I just went to the 2007 Winners thread, and you can't look at the cars who won, their apps with all the mods and pics, there's just a pic of who won.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
TegSox said:
Maybe we should save the apps of the people who win a catagory, so people can look at the profile of the winner cars. I just went to the 2007 Winners thread, and you can't look at the cars who won, their apps with all the mods and pics, there's just a pic of who won.
The winners should have been moved to the past winner section IMO. I guess it never happened lol

speedin

The Transporter
Yes, it makes it 10X's faster to do up the app.
But I just found my app from 2005, so I can start with that and that'll save me a bunch of time.
Eh, its not worth the added effort to keep all the old apps around imo. If you enter alot then just save the app as a word doc on your computer.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
but then you have to change all the links :???:
If you move a thread the link doesn't change. Just keep the winner threads and move them to Winners section.

For example, go to October ROTM and click on lro255's name. It still links to his winner thread in the "Past Winner" section. I didn't change anything. But I usually delete the poll threads anyway. They are pointless and will never be used again after voting is over

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
If you move a thread the link doesn't change. Just keep the winner threads and move them to Winners section.

For example, go to October ROTM and click on lro255's name. It still link to his winner thread in the "Past Winner" section
really, hum, thought it changed the link when you move it if you leave no redirect. But yea I guess you could just leave a redirect...