-Pennzoil Syncrhomesh tranny fluid
-WRD lower-front solid polyurethane motor mount

Exterior:
-red "VR6" badges
-VR6 badge on door trim
-Jetta III badge (mark3 jertta....)
-Painted red brake calipers
-PIAA blue/white headlight + foglight bulbs
-S2000 & stubby carbon fiber antennas. (I switch depending on my mood :lol:)
-removed rubber seal on back of hood for ventillation
-Currently have passenger-side headlight removed for more ram-air awesomeness (ordering a velocity funnel to put there for track duty)
-"EuroTuner", "GIAC", "Neuspeed" decals
-Red tow hook

Suspension:
-Eibach Sportline lowering springs
-Neuspeed rear sway bar
-Falken Ziex-912 tires
-OEM "Bugatti" wheels
-11.3 inch front rotors
-9" rear

Interior:
-Leather Seats, steering wheel
- Euro black Shift Knob & black leather /w red stitching shift boot
-OEM Bose CD Player + Bose system /w Amplifier (hit's nice for OEM system)
-Cobra radar detector
-Red underseat neon that beats with the bass of music (for tha ladies :D)
-Volt gauge
-Sunpro 3" tachometer (my OEM gauge cluster doesn't work! Ghey!)
-temperature thingy; I placed the outside temp. sensor next to my intake filter (to tell the varying temperature of intake temps. during weather conditions)

Another thing, I always did all the work myself, never taken to a shop to install parts... I had the courage to tear apart my ECu to install a chip, that was scary. :lol:

Pics- some of them have my headlight missing for track duty, some don't. And if you see a intercooler in my front grille, don't worry, it's not turbocharged. :twisted:

Enjoy and happy voting!

edit- crap, pics didn't load. I'm working on it! Yay, they work. :lol:

Click on thumbnail for bigger picture!

Red Calipers!

Ram-AIr headlight delete! Ownage!

I like this picture........ :thumbs up

Pic of my ECU with the chip poped in........ :D

Clean Engine Bay! Yay!

Anything wrong with the application, please tell. :D

Last edited:

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
I tried the IMG tags and they turned into red X's..... The only way I got them to show was the thumbnails. You can clicky on them to see better though...

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
uh oh. I need to get off my lazy ass and take some pics.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
You have a interfooler on your car? homo
I tried making it into a CAI, but I left it in there unhooked, and I scraped the bottom of it on a driveway or something, and it's kinda jammed in there now. :rolf:

edit- My velocity funnel is coming in today...... It's out there in a UPS truck driving around. I was hoping to stick it on before I came back to class, but it hasn't arrived yet. I'll update pics later when I get it on there...... And attempt to use photobucket for better picture size.

Last edited:

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
I suppose I could, but I don't wanna take off my bumper....... Hey that's a not bad idea though, I could fix my foglights while i've got the bumper off.........

Instead of the intercooler looking like this (from bird's eye) ------- , it looks like this ^ . it's bent in a V shape now, lols. I was test fitting the intercooler for the VF Engineering Stage3 Supercharger setup.... I need a new intercooler now. Probably going to go with a smaller sidemount and sidemount it on drivers-side..... Plenty of room over there.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Huh? No what lol.....
I'm heading home now, my velocity funnel better be waiting on my doorstep. If so, i'll snap some pics and post em....

Also, i'm stopping by Jack in teh box to get an Antenna ball. :D Hella JDM son!

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
I suppose I could, but I don't wanna take off my bumper....... Hey that's a not bad idea though, I could fix my foglights while i've got the bumper off.........

Instead of the intercooler looking like this (from bird's eye) ------- , it looks like this ^ . it's bent in a V shape now, lols. I was test fitting the intercooler for the VF Engineering Stage3 Supercharger setup.... I need a new intercooler now. Probably going to go with a smaller sidemount and sidemount it on drivers-side..... Plenty of room over there.
My buddy was rocking the VG engineering on his old vw R32,...fun car:D.

I kinda like your jetta....take off the interfooler or back it up with some boost:roll:

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Huh? No what lol.....
I'm heading home now, my velocity funnel better be waiting on my doorstep. If so, i'll snap some pics and post em....

Also, i'm stopping by Jack in teh box to get an Antenna ball. :D Hella JDM son!
you dont need another intercooler w.o being turbo'd