ROTY Application: Cheesenip

601405dc2

601405dc2
Nice... I bought an 05 silver srt4 brand new when i was 19 and got the second oilchange done on it right before a drank 20 beers and wrecked it.=( I miss havin a boosted car. I drink a whole lot less before i drive now lol. You have done everything i wanted to do to it for the most part. G'job cheezenip

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Nice... I bought an 05 silver srt4 brand new when i was 19 and got the second oilchange done on it right before a drank 20 beers and wrecked it.=( I miss havin a boosted car. I drink a whole lot less before i drive now lol. You have done everything i wanted to do to it for the most part. G'job cheezenip
Thank you, its a blast to drive.

to be honest I liked it stock more. Its too dark now imo
thats bc i sprayed the entire lense. I have a few spare sets in the garage so I may just tint the white part and not the rest.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
YEa Robbie FTW! and then vote for my stock Mazda I didn't enter lol

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Spearco FMIC might be off by the time the voting is over with. Its on ebay right now, but I have an intercooler in the garge for it

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Hey cheesenip my uncle has a srt4 and if its some of the snow goes away while he is here over the holidays (he is in the service) I will snap some pics for ya... its real basic though. It red and just has some bolt ons that were on it when he bought it... he just drives it lol