• 8urcivic

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • lro255

Votes: 24 38.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I don't think 94-97 Integras should be running in this category.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
we went through this same shit last year......i can see where this is gonna get me.

speedin

The Transporter
is it best 98-01 or best 98-01 styled?
Styled

I don't think 94-97 Integras should be running in this category.
If they have a 98-01 front end they belong with those cars, because thats the only real factor between the years anyways. Imagine this...

If you had a 94 with a 98+ front end on it many people will vote for you just because of the newer style, so having it compete with 94-97's isnt right when many people are bast toward a certain year.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Hey 1caintegra, where did you get the I "heart" DC sticker that is on the back side glass in the pic above? I want one

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Styled

If they have a 98-01 front end they belong with those cars, because thats the only real factor between the years anyways. Imagine this...

If you had a 94 with a 98+ front end on it many people will vote for you just because of the newer style, so having it compete with 94-97's isnt right when many people are bast toward a certain year.
Then champwht and jdm xiong should be in this category too right?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
damn.... tough choice, I think its funny how 3/4 have itr wings and 2/4 have the itrl ips.. we are so traditional when it comes to appearances.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
so if i put a dc5 front end on my car.....my car will run in the rsx category?
so since some people only do the front end and not the steering wheel, mirrors, valve covers, rear bumpers...etc....its a 98-01 styled?

ok..im putting my 94-97 rear bumper on my car...so i can run in both the 94-97 STYLED section and the 98-01 STYLED section.

if you own a 94-97...compete in that section.
if you own a 98-01... compete there.

im tired of this shit every year....tighten up!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
so if i put a dc5 front end on my car.....my car will run in the rsx category?
so since some people only do the front end and not the steering wheel, mirrors, valve covers, rear bumpers...etc....its a 98-01 styled?

ok..im putting my 94-97 rear bumper on my car...so i can run in both the 94-97 STYLED section and the 98-01 STYLED section.

if you own a 94-97...compete in that section.
if you own a 98-01... compete there.

im tired of this shit every year....tighten up!
Agreed.