• 8urcivic

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • lro255

Votes: 24 38.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lro255

UKDM
The reason I applied for the 98 is beacuse the only thing left 97 in my teg is the frame which all are the same and plus my teg would be out of place in the 97-94 category with all of the conversion i have done to it. If you want to place me in the 97s I cool with that.

jdm xiong

Then champwht and jdm xiong should be in this category too right?
i got confused by where to put mines because they didn't put like "best 94-97 style" or "best 98-01 style" so i just put mines by my year. this is my first time running in these ROTY categories so i dont know how you guys did it last year.

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
so if i put a dc5 front end on my car.....my car will run in the rsx category?
so since some people only do the front end and not the steering wheel, mirrors, valve covers, rear bumpers...etc....its a 98-01 styled?

ok..im putting my 94-97 rear bumper on my car...so i can run in both the 94-97 STYLED section and the 98-01 STYLED section.

if you own a 94-97...compete in that section.
if you own a 98-01... compete there.

im tired of this shit every year....tighten up!
Let me break this down for you........

The main difference between the 98 and 94 styles is the front. Is the steering wheel, mirrors, valve covers, and rear bumper different? Yea, but barely noticeable. Its the front end that really changes the car. SO, i'll make this easy, all that matters is your front end. Done, period. It wont be run of the year of the car.

Before you say it, this year there was a fuck-up in the 94-97 section thats too late to fix. If I move anyone they will be behind in the polls and just fuck with there votes. I really just rushed creating the polls, and copied a premade list someone else made and didnt check it. But keep in mind I do this shit for free, and its not a short process.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
The reason I applied for the 98 is beacuse the only thing left 97 in my teg is the frame which all are the same and plus my teg would be out of place in the 97-94 category with all of the conversion i have done to it. If you want to place me in the 97s I cool with that.
i got confused by where to put mines because they didn't put like "best 94-97 style" or "best 98-01 style" so i just put mines by my year. this is my first time running in these ROTY categories so i dont know how you guys did it last year.
Don't worry fellas. Now that we got this whole situation figured out, we can do it right next year.

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
theres pictures out there... people actually done that, looks like shit! just like a teg bumper on a crx or civic
i've seen a picture of a toyota truck (i think) with an rsx front bumper on it. lol
its on CRSX i think either in the funny pic thread or riciest cars' thread

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
Let me break this down for you........

The main difference between the 98 and 94 styles is the front. Is the steering wheel, mirrors, valve covers, and rear bumper different? Yea, but barely noticeable. Its the front end that really changes the car. SO, i'll make this easy, all that matters is your front end. Done, period. It wont be run of the year of the car.

Before you say it, this year there was a fuck-up in the 94-97 section thats too late to fix. If I move anyone they will be behind in the polls and just fuck with there votes. I really just rushed creating the polls, and copied a premade list someone else made and didnt check it. But keep in mind I do this shit for free, and its not a short process.
i know this mark...i know you feel rushed and all and you do this for free...i respect you for doing it. all im asking is do you see my point at all?...or am i just pissing in the wind?

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
so if i put a dc5 front end on my car.....my car will run in the rsx category?
so since some people only do the front end and not the steering wheel, mirrors, valve covers, rear bumpers...etc....its a 98-01 styled?

ok..im putting my 94-97 rear bumper on my car...so i can run in both the 94-97 STYLED section and the 98-01 STYLED section.

if you own a 94-97...compete in that section.
if you own a 98-01... compete there.

im tired of this shit every year....tighten up!

Im gonna have to agree there. I dont think it should be what front end you have.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i know this mark...i know you feel rushed and all and you do this for free...i respect you for doing it. all im asking is do you see my point at all?...or am i just pissing in the wind?
x2. Mark, thanks for all your hard work. We're just giving you feedback to better improve the ROTY system.

speedin

The Transporter
No I really do take it into account. Maybe after the ROTY finishes off we can have a poll with the 2 ways of setting it up, and just take the democratic route. What ever CI wants to do with ROTY is cool with me.

x2. Mark, thanks for all your hard work. We're just giving you feedback to better improve the ROTY system.
Thanks guys, and I appreciate the suggestions.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
No I really do take it into account. Maybe after the ROTY finishes off we can have a poll with the 2 ways of setting it up, and just take the democratic route. What ever CI wants to do with ROTY is cool with me.

Thanks guys, and I appreciate the suggestions.
I like the idea of having a vote. Majority rules.

heykosal

Angkorian
Im gonna have to agree there. I dont think it should be what front end you have.
I'd also agree, it should be run by the MY of the car..that way modifications such as 98+ conversions can be taken into account..

But just know Mark, that we all do appreciate all the hard work you put into the creation of ROTY for everyone to enjoy!