• teg9five

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • corona88

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
please change that pic of mine.....i dont care which other one....just not one with her in it....unless it helps..:)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
K20Tuned has a pretty good early lead.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Definitely some sick cars this year but I gotta vote for TegSox. It's not the wildest build, but I think it's the closest example of what the Integra was meant to be. I must be getting old.:lol:

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Definitely some sick cars this year but I gotta vote for TegSox. It's not the wildest build, but I think it's the closest example of what the Integra was meant to be.
Thanks very much Aussie. That's what my basic philosophy has been for the car; to improve the overall performance, but to also keep the car as comfortable and fun to drive as possible. Rides not too stiff, not too low, exhaust not too loud, looks not too flashy. Just good oomph and good tunes.
I love the thought of making people think twice before messing with a stock looking Teg after they test me, lol.:lol: <---don't mean to sound cocky when I say that. just saying....

Being sleeper matches my personality, I'm moslty quiet, I don't care for much attention.

speedin

The Transporter
I am amazed at the votes for 98PAITR, I mean he won the last 2 years......

But then again we have some serious competition this year.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
I voted for rsxer.... That thing is mean and sick........ That photography place took some bad-freaking-ass pictures too...... Only if you were as good though lol