2009 Ride of the Year Awards

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Good luck to everyone who are running this year. Looks like I'm going to sit this one out. I'll be back next year...

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Thats no excuse, its always worth trying!
Lol yeah but its just a stock gsr... we will see what I can get done in a month.. prob not much since I'll be having my son soon but we will see.

.Cortez

94' LS
I'll enter this year, Just for shits and giggles. Worth a shot right? Looking at the under 2k invested catagory :)

phatintegra

Banned
How does the category works if you know you fall into more then 2 different categorys at once. Can you enter (2) vehicles at the same time? If you do win what is the time frame before you can enter your vehicles again?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
How does the category works if you know you fall into more then 2 different categorys at once. Can you enter (2) vehicles at the same time? If you do win what is the time frame before you can enter your vehicles again?
You can enter the same vehicle into as many categories as it fits into. You can also enter more than one vehicle if you please. This Ride of the Year awards is only done once a year at the end of the year. It has no effect on eligibility for Ride of the Month that starts back up in January