Super Moderator
It was.....a bonestock car won just because of it's emblem

Edit: :smackself:

Last edited:

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
*won

I got you Kyle. :thumbs up

Yeah, and that guy never posts. Kind of like 98PAITR.
well roty is coming up and you know he posted a thread the other day...first one since january.

i refuse to vote for d-bags like that.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
Hopefully enough of the members will realize the people who do this and vote accordingly.
i agree, but i just hope people vote for my car..not me...cuz im a dick. in real life and online.:twisted:
just want people to see the time and money i have involved with my car and how ive touched all angles...not just show, not just super fast...ya know?

venting over.:D

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
I think people vote for what they like.. some people go off looks.. some go off suspension... some go off how fast it is... I like voting for a clean car where they have looked at everything... and that it flows well... flow is very big to me... I might not like an itr spoiler but if it flows well with the car or theme then I can like it. I also love a clean interior lol.. It does suck though when people just go off looks.. or just bc a car has a k swap (like last years winner who doesn't post)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
People usually vote for the nicest looking Integra. I doubt more than 50% of the people who vote actually look at the individual application threads.

speedin

The Transporter
i agree, but i just hope people vote for my car..not me...cuz im a dick. in real life and online.:twisted:
just want people to see the time and money i have involved with my car and how ive touched all angles...not just show, not just super fast...ya know?

venting over.:D
Dont worry I know, thats exactly how my car is built. Every area has about the same amount put into it. May not be the best at any one thing, but damn does it do a shit ton of things well.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
People usually vote for the nicest looking Integra. I doubt more than 50% of the people who vote actually look at the individual application threads.
Edit: I fail at reading lol, you said 50% lol.. yeah I agree with ya matt on that but I wasn't saying everyone I was just saying that some do