2009 Ride of the Year Awards

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
the booger is a peice...acutally. I think the root to my cutting off issue was actually the fuel pump

speedin

The Transporter
If we dont get at least 2 people there wont even be a category. The Si is going to have to be seperate because it seems things with an H or A badge will beat anything in the Non-Integra category no matter what its up against or mods. So we need another Honda/Acura thats not a Teg/Rsx for the Si to run. We also need one more non-teg non-honda/acura to enter.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i'll be entering whenever I get around to it.
Sweet. I love your GD man.

im not, im just going to be a voter this go around
Come on Robbie. Just do it. It's all for fun.

If we dont get at least 2 people there wont even be a category. The Si is going to have to be seperate because it seems things with an H or A badge will beat anything in the Non-Integra category no matter what its up against or mods. So we need another Honda/Acura thats not a Teg/Rsx for the Si to run. We also need one more non-teg non-honda/acura to enter.
I entered my GE8. So that makes 2 entries for the Non-Integra-Acura/Honda category.

You forgot to include some information and pictures.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
I honestly think the 94-97 and 98-01 class should go by Chassis yr. The people with 94-97 who went and did the 98+ front end did an improvement and it should be used to help them in votes

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Not like affects me at all, im just saying.

Robbie for president.
It makes sense though. Think about it. What about guys with JDM fronts? They would have to enter according to what year their chassis code is not by what year the front is.