2010 Ride Of The Year Awards

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
i entered for best jdm too....noticed it wasnt on the list.

thanks mods.
Ooops! I added you. I usually go back every now and then and check and make sure everything is right. I just haven't done it in a little bit.

jbrown97ls

Ooops! I added you. I usually go back every now and then and check and make sure everything is right. I just haven't done it in a little bit.
I entered best 4door also. just lettin ya know, thanks!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I entered best 4door also. just lettin ya know, thanks!
Oh, you went back and edited lol. I was about to say..."I know I got that one right!" lol

The list on post #2 isn't a final deciding factor anyway. I do it just to keep a running tally for people to look at the competition and to see what's going on. Before the poll threads are made, we will go back through every thread to verify everyone is put into the correct categories.

speedin

The Transporter
X2,missing G2s and RSX also.
RSX I can at least see. I mean RSX users have been scant this year and to be honest this is a Integra site. But G2 and F/I? Come on guys, I see you posting every day with these cars. An application takes 2-3 mins max to make. RSX's, G2's and F/I cars should be jumping on this, talk about good odds. :lol:

rockadilla

thats right.
damn NO G2s and NO RSXs???? :shock: thats pretty bad, we need to recruit some people from G2IC and clubrsx or something

rockadilla

thats right.
seriously i think its been a while since ive seen any real G2 tegs join up, besides to ask a question and then leave