2010 Ride Of The Year Awards

mirrorimg

Weather was shitty this weekend so I didnt take any pictures. Im going to sit out this year considering I dont have my app finished, and see no time soon with good weather to get the pictures i want for it.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Where the hell did all of the turbo Integras go? That is usually one of our best categories!

Hell....I guess if nobody else is going to enter any non-Honda's I should throw an app together just to keep it going.

speedin

The Transporter
Where the hell did all of the turbo Integras go? That is usually one of our best categories!

Hell....I guess if nobody else is going to enter any non-Honda's I should throw an app together just to keep it going.
Dooo it!!!! I'll try to get mine together here as well.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
thanks matt, :) but my app will literally be EXACTLY the same as last years, FML for not having money to do anything to my car besides insure, fix it, and do prevent maint. lol if i can somehow get the $600 for new wheels i want before the 15th ill enter, but thats not likely based on the past year.

im looking for a 2nd job that doesnt give me 20 hours and min wage so if i get one then ill finally have some spending money :D
I actually really like your wheels on that car. Looks fresh :thumbs up

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
RSX I can at least see. I mean RSX users have been scant this year and to be honest this is a Integra site. But G2 and F/I? Come on guys, I see you posting every day with these cars. An application takes 2-3 mins max to make. RSX's, G2's and F/I cars should be jumping on this, talk about good odds. :lol:
damn NO G2s and NO RSXs???? :shock: thats pretty bad, we need to recruit some people from G2IC and clubrsx or something
One of my friends and her BF are on ClubRSX; I guess he has a SC Type-S. I doubt he would switch sites, but I could probably get him over here for another car in the running if there seems to be a need for it. LMK