Koyo radiator quality?

iDrive a GS-R

Would a koyo r series rad go bad in a month or so?
I replaced my rad with a koyo aluminum r series and i now here a hissing sound near the bottom and it smells like coolant
I can also see it dripping on the bottom but i havent had time to really look at it
I left the old hoses and thermostat on and bought a koyo rad cap
Im hoping its something else because this rad doesnt have any warranty that i know of (i bought it from this site)

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Koyo and Mishimoto are IMO the best radiator companies.

I would check the hoses, and the radiator should be covred.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
yeah, koyo is one of the best brands. Its probably just a hose or something. unless you ran over something and it poked a hole in it which is still hard to do.

And did you buy it used form here or from tunersports? if there is a manufacture defect that you can prove im sure jayjay would work something out.

iDrive a GS-R

bought from tunersports new but i still have to check it out
i can hear it hissing after i turn the car off and i can smell coolant

iDrive a GS-R

Went out to my car right now and i see a wet spot under my car getting bigger and its coolant dripping from the bottom on the driver side
I looked at the hoses they look fine
I can see coolant on the rad on the bottom near the seam so im thinking the rad is defective but still have to pull it out
If it is defective how would i go about getting it exchanged? would a mod be able to help me or would i have to call tunersports
Its been not even a month