VOTE! June 2011 ROTM

June '10 ROTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
saw jdm as fuk at the king motorsports meet this saturday...props to one hell of a wire tuck/shaved engine bay

Cripton805

I voted for JDM as Fuck due to the custom work and cleanliness.
Mike Teg is too pro. Car just seems like it doesn't even belong here.
It seems like it would be sponsored.

nicoalex2

Dylan, you always get my vote but this time I have to go with JDMasfck.

Looks sick

crad008

for how sweet JDMasfck's car is he needs some way better pictures to capture the goodness.
Regardless its a sick clean fucking car.

Good luck

JDMasfck

Updated some new pics from the King Motorsports meet we had. I'm waiting to do a pro shoot till my new wheels get in.

Thanks everyone.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Updated some new pics from the King Motorsports meet we had. I'm waiting to do a pro shoot till my new wheels get in.

Thanks everyone.
Thank god bc those wheels ruin that car for me. Love the rest of it though.

mike_teg

I voted for JDM as f*** due to the custom work and cleanliness.
Mike Teg is too pro. Car just seems like it doesn't even belong here.
It seems like it would be sponsored.
aiight man, ur entitled to ur opnion and i respect it.....but just to clear anything up, im not sponsored by anyone lol

JDMasfck

Thank god bc those wheels ruin that car for me. Love the rest of it though.
Thanks.. I only did it so the people around here have something to hate on.. There are a lot around me.. Too many uninformed people and thinking my car is converted because it is 4 lug not knowing they came that way in 96-97 4x114.3 which is the rarer of the ITR's.

aiight man, ur entitled to ur opnion and i respect it.....but just to clear anything up, im not sponsored by anyone lol
Don't worry about people. I can tell you put a lot of hard work in your car mang.. I'm loving it..

Cripton805

It's actually a compliment my friend :)

I think your car is show quality and doesn't seem like it belongs here.
Do you you know what I mean?
Most rides here are your everyday car.
Your car would get stolen in a heartbeat in the U.S. especially here in CA.

We're just your average folk here. Hahaha

If we're talking about sheer epic aesthetics. Your car has it, but seems over done to be an everyday car.
"which It would be hard to believe if it is"

And if it is... Wow dude. That's nuts. ;)

Last edited:

crad008

Thanks everyone.
I love the blue 4x114 wheels, there really make it stand out great, I just think the angle and quality of that particular pic doesnt capture how awesome it really does look.
I love your car though, and I love 4x114 wheels I have thought about maybe doing that conversion myself.
like this pic in your thread although mad tight jdm angle really breaks my neck but it shows how nice the blue is.

(edited picture so its not so sideways.

Last edited:

JDMasfck

yeah.. I didn't take the pictures.. and people always think they need to shoot those "mad tight jdm angelz yO' instead of taking a good pic. The blue is ok, but I can't wait till I get my Starks on the car.

thanks again.

Sammich

good gawd...ima have to look at these options closer, some damn good competition this month