2011 Ride Of The Year Awards (Apps Due 12-21)

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Lol so far I just have a long list of stock parts I've replaced and a skunk2 shift knob lol. I have like 100 bucks invested lol, too bad I don't get points for that.

99sil-teg

Nah I put 98+ cloths in lol plus the knob

Mr. Dc5

Banned
Lol so far I just have a long list of stock parts I've replaced and a skunk2 shift knob lol. I have like 100 bucks invested lol, too bad I don't get points for that.
Amount of money invested-how many post you have on this site ratio.

You win that award.

99sil-teg

Amount of money invested-how many post you have on this site ratio.

You win that award.
Well this is teg #3 and I've only had it a little over a month plus it's winter so nothing suspension or exterior wise is being done till spring. Hence me only have a couple things done to the car.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
What is counted toward on the -$2k category. I have Brembo rotors and Hawk pads, but it's maintenance. If I do have to count them, do I subtract the cost of the OEM set?
Gifts count as a $0, correct? My intake was a gift. And for people like Ed, do stickers count? He has enough stickers to surely put him over $2k :lol:

speedin

The Transporter
What is counted toward on the -$2k category. I have Brembo rotors and Hawk pads, but it's maintenance. If I do have to count them, do I subtract the cost of the OEM set?
Gifts count as a $0, correct? My intake was a gift. And for people like Ed, do stickers count? He has enough stickers to surely put him over $2k :lol:
If its a performance upgrade over OEM it counts. So do gifts. If its on the car it counts. Hell most of the things on my car are just "maintenance" upgrades. :lol:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
If its a performance upgrade over OEM it counts. So do gifts. If its on the car it counts. Hell most of the things on my car are just "maintenance" upgrades. :lol:
Only performance? That doesn't seem right, lol. So clear corners, cluster/console lighting, etc. doesn't count? What about my rims, because they're actually like 10 pounds heavier than blades?
It probably seems like I'm just being an ass, but I'm sick and don't quite have a way with words as I usually do, and this is something that should be cleared up so there isn't any confusion, because I'm pretty confused right now