2011 Ride Of The Year Awards (Apps Due 12-21)

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I had to replace the ugly ass rims that came with it; you don't remember those hideous fucks? Actually, I don't think you ever saw it IRL or you would have trolled me, I'm sure.
Brakes are Brembo blank rotors and Hawk HPS pads. Kinda bummed there is no category for me to have a chance in, lol. Can we make one for me? Funniest user, biggest asshole, best looking, etc.?

speedin

The Transporter
Only performance? That doesn't seem right, lol. So clear corners, cluster/console lighting, etc. doesn't count? What about my rims, because they're actually like 10 pounds heavier than blades?
It probably seems like I'm just being an ass, but I'm sick and don't quite have a way with words as I usually do, and this is something that should be cleared up so there isn't any confusion, because I'm pretty confused right now
Ok, how about this.... Was it OEM when the car was FIRST bought (ie as it left the showroom, sure the OEM optional kit is OEM, but if you had to go out and get it then it doesnt count)? If no then it counts.

Oh and you can leave off the Brembo blanks, because they are just standard replacements. Now if they were larger, slotted/drilled, or in some way better or different than standard blanks then they would count. The pads do count, as Hawk HPS's are a significant improvement over stock.

Looking at your mod list in your build thread im missing how you are over $2000.

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Ok, how about this.... Was it OEM when the car was FIRST bought (ie as it left the showroom, sure the OEM optional kit is OEM, but if you had to go out and get it then it doesnt count)? If no then it counts.

Oh and you can leave off the Brembo blanks, because they are just standard replacements. Now if they were larger, slotted/drilled, or in some way better or different than standard blanks then they would count. The pads do count, as Hawk HPS's are a significant improvement over stock.

Looking at your mod list in your build thread im missing how you are over $2000.
he bought wheels from RAY's s***ness line

submissions end the 15th correct mark?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING

That last line made me feel like you were big timing me, lmao. I haven't updated recently, but I just ran through everything I have or should have, and I come up just a bit under, so I'm good. Thank God I didn't buy a lot of stickers

speedin

The Transporter
That last line made me feel like you were big timing me, lmao. I haven't updated recently, but I just ran through everything I have or should have, and I come up just a bit under, so I'm good. Thank God I didn't buy a lot of stickers
LOL, yea I can see how it might come off like that. I didnt mean it to be derogatory. And there you go sub $2k invested.