2011 ROTY: Best Second Generation Integra

Best Second Generation Integra

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
wow.

Kudos to those who ran.

as of three days ago there were no applications for 2nd gens. We normally have hondagods, aussies, padens 4dr. All nice 90-93s...i know im missing other people but this is for fun. Hence why you win NOTHING!

whitedc4

I know I love that thing. He's kind of what convinced me to get mine... Of course it got stolen but hey I liked it

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Hahah your a joke! I bought my car salvage and it was a freaking wreck! Your tellin me I bought my car like that. Hell no I put Every single part on my car by myself or with a friend. And if your saying to take time in building you car that's a lie either your a broke dick or you don't have a true passion for at building!

Sorry these integras are straight junk
Believe me bitch, I stack paper, I work too much to be on my car all the time. My best friend and I are the only people who put wrenches on this car, so with me working all the time, I don't have much time to do everything I want. So keep running your mouth, cuz nobody has respect for people like you. You're a trashy piece of shit, just like your ugly car. Gtfo if you have nothing nice to say. You wanna have a flame war?!?! Go ahead, I'll ask OG for his flame suit, you'll need it. Congrats on being the biggest piece of trash on this site. I'd rather have missboss here than your stupid ass.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I was surprised not to see Aussie in here as well. He usually gives a tough run at this one and the N/A category.

Mr. Dc5

Banned
Believe me b****, I stack paper, I work too much to be on my car all the time. My best friend and I are the only people who put wrenches on this car, so with me working all the time, I don't have much time to do everything I want. So keep running your mouth, cuz nobody has respect for people like you. You're a trashy piece of s***, just like your ugly car. Gtfo if you have nothing nice to say. You wanna have a flame war?!?! Go ahead, I'll ask OG for his flame suit, you'll need it. Congrats on being the biggest piece of trash on this site. I'd rather have missboss here than your stupid ass.

Hahaha my car is ugly? How so? It's a rsx with oem front end conversion 17" regamasters with suspension. Lol that ugly? Sounds pretty simple.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Hahaha my car is ugly? How so? It's a rsx with oem front end conversion 17" regamasters with suspension. Lol that ugly? Sounds pretty simple.
Ya, they're ugly....that's why you're the only person with one posting here....there are probably more db2's registered here than rsx's. And those wheels are hideous, your suspension is....meh at best. Your money don't impress money, nigga, step YOUR game up. Who uses bolt in cages? Broke folk! Pony up for a real, custom made cage. Made exactly for your exact setup.