2011 ROTY: Best Second Generation Integra

Best Second Generation Integra

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I can't wait to buy all the custom bottom end shit for my b17, that's going to be a fortune. I'm going for the all motor glory next year. I'm putting a bottle on tho. if I disconnect it, can I still enter n/a

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
great cars guys. paden i love your gen2. too bad MR DC5 had to hop up on his high horse and be a complete tool sack.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
MrDC5 is a royal asshole with a RSX...that alone isn't even worth responding to. You know what fellas, if he's hating so much, you must be doing something right!

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I hate the whole I am holier then thou approach, dude drives a fucking RSX, look out!! I dont give a shit what people drive as long as 1. They like it and 2. they are making an attempt to upgrade it or hell if they like it as is then even better

Not trying to be a dick. But not one of these cars are worth voting for, honestly.
Then dont vote.
All I can say is that it's arrogant of you to think anyone here really gives a fuck what you think. You've been around a month and haven't stood out from the backgroud until now. You've done nothing useful here, shared no knowledge or worthwhile experience. Thusly, you're opinion carries no weight.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
DLO should be in here. I saw his car in Washington during Thanksgiving break, and its really nice..

also want to note that I haven't read through any of these applicants, until Mr dc5 was brought up in the lounge then I researched.. word of mouth travels fast when you're a piece of shit prick.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Hmmm well glad I didn't vote for him....old cars are a lot of work, I admit, mine looks a bit like, well, trash, but it runs well and has less than 100,000 on it so meh. Really I submited for more for voters to look at rather than to win since hardly any g2s joined. These other two though, as a fellow g2 owner, have put tons of work into their rides. People have to remember that it takes a lot more work to buy an older car and make it pretty and fast than it does to make a 2000-something car pretty and fast.