2011 ROTY Winners

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Thanks to everyone that participated, fuck that one guy, and congrat's to all the winners!

Next year I'm gonna be a factor in a few categories

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
ysomadbrah?
Far from mad, but its clear that it was a popularity contest more then a nicest car contest...I'll never win a popularity contest on here because I am far to blunt and straight forward for most of the people on here. Like I said, congrats to the winners

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Far from mad, but its clear that it was a popularity contest more then a nicest car contest
I think my category showed the opposite. People f***ing hate me and Rachel's t*** are exponentially more popular than me. Some people are just a lot more known and socialize a lot on here, so people keep close eye on their build
Well thats sort of ironic considering the categories I lost in. I would venture to say I have more "face value" then the others. I just think its funny as to who won some of the categories, that is all. Next year I will slap some skunk 2 parts on my car, a purple tow hook and maybe neon gree wheels. Then I might stand a chance lmfao. It is things like these that remind me of why I dont do car shows lol. As I have said a couple times before congrats to the winners, I just wont be entering next year as I don't have enough fanboys on this site to compete lol.

BTW what happened to the Forced Induction category or was that not done since I was the only person who entered?
You were the only entree, so technically, yuo win by default :thumbs up

I have too many Sk2 parts on my car :cry: