VOTE! September '12 ROTM

ROTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Morris1

Well I vote for ixcocoyxi because its looking awesome. I don't know its specification but I just like the style and body shape.
All the exterior is awesome. Its looking aggressive and stylish. Awesomeeee.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Well I vote for ixcocoyxi because its looking awesome. I don't know its specification but I just like the style and body shape.
All the exterior is awesome. Its looking aggressive and stylish. Awesomeeee.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good job voting and not even bothering to read the apps.... -_-

Keep em coming folks!

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Say 'awesome' one more fucking time, I dare you

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I don't know its specification but I just like the style and body shape.
That is why every applicant is hyperlinked. All you have to do is click their name or picture to see a full run down of modifications and pictures.

DC2MAN1119

Mine looks quiet a bit different than my picture.lol thats a decently old picture but still a nice one. Notice my wheels are different clolors and no skirts.ha

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
DC2Man119 is disqualified.

Voted for himself.

RULES:
1) DO NOT vote for yourself. You will be automatically disqualified from the running.
2) DO NOT cheat. Meaning, do not make another board name and vote with it. WE WILL CHECK and ban!
3) Can only enter in your Integra. If it is not a Integra, you can not run it. (RSX's are Integra's)
4) You must follow the format given in this post in your application, if you do not, your thread will be deleted. NO EXCUSES
5) You MUST provide at least one engine bay pic, interior pic, and several exterior pics.
6) You must wait 6 months before you run in ROTM after winning.
7) Must have 50 posts to enter.

Attachments

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Because it says in large, bold, red text "do not vote for yourself" under the poll.

i think we have another mr. dc5