• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
ZAWN I wanted u to win!!!

Lol na but Congrats dopematic!!! I love ur car too <3
x2
x2

She had some tough competition this month. Hopefully next month will be her time to shine, cuz I'm going hard in November

nimf235

Yea hopefully ... she did good either way, afterall, it was a pretty clean line up.

Better luck this month girlie. :D

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I'm confident she'll do well again, and just being competitive is always a blessing. One thing about Thadya, she is persistent and as competitive as I am, lol. She'll even run against me

djv1986

Crap I entered but totally spaced on voting whoops

nimf235

I'm confident she'll do well again, and just being competitive is always a blessing. One thing about Thadya, she is persistent and as competitive as I am, lol. She'll even run against me
How cute...lol competing is half the fun... my man and I are somewhat like that.... he's always talking shit cuz more people compliment his car (its flashier ) but I'm always getting on him cuz mines faster and runs better overall lol we work on our cars together too lol.....

ZaWn

First off,

Congratz to Dopematic! Your ride is dope! XD
It was a close one but you took the title this month so congratz to you again.

PS: Can't wait to see my carpet be of use to you. XP

x2
x2

She had some tough competition this month. Hopefully next month will be her time to shine, cuz I'm going hard in November
Yea hopefully ... she did good either way, afterall, it was a pretty clean line up.

Better luck this month girlie. :D
Lol. Thanks for your support nimf235! I really appreciate it.

Aww, Dolla you're making me blush. :oops:
November will be your month Dolla!

-Z-

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
How cute...lol competing is half the fun... my man and I are somewhat like that.... he's always talking s*** cuz more people compliment his car (its flashier ) but I'm always getting on him cuz mines faster and runs better overall lol we work on our cars together too lol.....
We're extremely competitive, lol. Her and her car get all the attention whenever we go somewhere; it's ridiculous. Hella fanboys

-Z-
=]

dopematic

Congrats Dillon
Thanks Pat.

Whoops, forgot to vote this month, too. Congrats to Dopematic! Very close competition.
Thanks Bro, Very! It was nerve wrecking, haha.

Damn, I thought there was a tie. I guess Dopematic won.
Got lucky to pull this one out. A tie would've been fun. It was very entertaining while it lasted.

Thanks!
First off,

Congratz to Dopematic! Your ride is dope! XD
It was a close one but you took the title this month so congratz to you again.

PS: Can't wait to see my carpet be of use to you. XP

Lol. Thanks for your support nimf235! I really appreciate it.

-Z-
Thanks Z! Good luck this month!