2012 Ride Of The Year Awards (Apps Due 12-21)

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Fair enough. Just figured I would throw in some ideas to go off of what Matt suggested. Carry on with your thread. Sorry for going off topic guys (well kind of off topic).
Its appreciated, we just havent found a way to make it fair. Off the top of my head, 4 of the mods including myself are involved in motorsport one way or another, so we all want a category we just cant make it fair really.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
It's all good broskis. Can't always get what we want. I'm looking forward to this year's ROTY competition!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
You're overlooking the big picture of best track car. It wouldnt be a subjective thing. Mark and I spoke about this and it was decided that a "best track car" category will never exhist unless we do a forum wide meet at a race track. Kyle, or the oval guys would have x time which we wouldnt know is comprable to a time say at laguna seca.
We have oval guys? lol

I run TX World Speedway often, which is a high speed oval, but we always run the interior sections in different configurations. Also frequent MSR Houston, Motorsports Ranch, Grandsport Speedway, etc.....all road courses around here.

But I'd love to come out there and run Laguna and Buttonwillow.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
We have oval guys? lol

I run TX World Speedway often, which is a high speed oval, but we always run the interior sections in different configurations. Also frequent MSR Houston, Motorsports Ranch, Grandsport Speedway, etc.....all road courses around here.

But I'd love to come out there and run Laguna and Buttonwillow.
Try to come out to CA for one of our CI Time Attack events! :thumbs up

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I should have a long time ago. One of my best friends was living in Newport and I had a lot of free time. Now he moved back and my new position just eats in to my time. You just can't have your cake and eat it too. I had the time to do it before, but no way to haul my car. Now I have a rig to haul about anything, and I can't hardly come up with the time lol. I should have just drove it out there. I probably put barely 1k miles on it this year, if that. 3 track events and a handful of weekend drives and outings.

Last edited:

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
that would be one sick photoshoot, just make sure the usdm front is in middle of the two jdm fronts! I think im going to have a new wallpaper soon. Pera txt me with the some pics of the shoot :p

Last edited: