2012 Ride Of The Year Awards (Apps Due 12-21)

goofygamer

Alright, I will! We might have to reschedule the shoot again since Joe will be out of town this Thanksgiving weekend. :( He's going to visit the Club Integra SoCal Brotherhood Chapter Sigma Gamma Alpha Omega

dopematic

Ohh that's that weekend? Cool. Haha. Gonna be a sick shoot cause Peara's behind the camera! Hey now that I think about it, we all haven't had a photoshoot together yet. Haha.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i think the photo/ vid idea would be realy cool if there was enough solid content.
hah.

It's all good broskis. Can't always get what we want. I'm looking forward to this year's ROTY competition!
now i have that song stuck in my head.

We have oval guys? lol

I run TX World Speedway often, which is a high speed oval, but we always run the interior sections in different configurations. Also frequent MSR Houston, Motorsports Ranch, Grandsport Speedway, etc.....all road courses around here.

But I'd love to come out there and run Laguna and Buttonwillow.
We actually have a few guys who do ovals in their DAs not super active though.

speedin

The Transporter
Added a new last minute category. Best Interior is now going to be up for grabs. Those who already submitted, let me know if you want in on that category as well.

jbrown97ls

Do I need to make a Tory thread or can I just have you use my current rotm?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Do I need to make a Tory thread or can I just have you use my current rotm?
Josh might be easier to make a new one and copy and paste over, but if you want to use your rotm thread, PM me with the link so i can change the title for you, you also need to add the categories :thumbs up

Sammich

cant wait to get my engine bay detailed up..finally got my seals and shiet changed. gota wait for this bad weather

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
How confusing would it get if we could vote for multiple cars in one category, it would end up with a winner. Some times I dont want to choose just one car there are a lot of people on here that deserve my vote in my book. Regardless someone will end up in the lead end there is always the final round tie breaker. Let here some opinions.

speedin

The Transporter
Just means you have to read up the the cars build and make an informed decision before picking who to vote for.