2013 Ride Of The Year Awards (Apps Due 12-21)

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
And yes an OEM ITR with less than $2k in bolt-ons can enter. But I hope everyone in here would realize thats BS and not vote for that car.
Well the key to these categories to me is to vote for who has done the best within the realm of the requirements of entry. A category such as the <$2k, I will vote for who has done the best with $2k that appeals to me within the category, as opposed to the overall package just because someone else had a better starting platform. In the same manner that I will put little emphasis in my voting based on what the N/A or FI entries look like, that's not what it's about. It's about voting relative to the category. That is how everyone should vote these niche categories.

dlo253

Guess im out this year..... maybe next year. Oh well, didnt accomplish nearly as much as I planned. Gotta love thieves and hydrolock!! Hahaha.

Nick_C78

Enter that thing dlo. Everybody should enter. Regardless of the situation and condition of their car.

dlo253

Attempted thieves/vandals is more accurate. When they tried getting in, then failing and dropping a cig cherry inside and fucked my shit up. It just left me discouraged. Then I got motivated again, then split my block in half lol.
I just hardly accomplished any of my intended goals. All I really did was my interior, and wheels. And have no recent pics.. lol. Maybe if I find some spare time I will enter just for fun.

R13

The other asshole
I would just for more entries but I can't get pics until 4 days after the due date.