Submit for November '14 ROTM

R13

The other asshole
You finally get everything color matched and you're not gonna run? :wtf:

Sent from my toaster

Ganyon

I have no good pics and I'm dealing with finals for the next 2 weeks. School before fun. Plus theres more things I wanna do first.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
maybe I should add my application in. Just for kicks and giggles....

EDIT:
But its still a long ways from getting there and its still mostly stock and kind of gutted

Nick_C78

I have no good pics and I'm dealing with finals for the next 2 weeks. School before fun. Plus theres more things I wanna do first.
Like I had good pics. And wtf...What does running for this have to do with finals. You submit the app, which you have, and wait. You make it sound like it takes effort. Just run. Don't be mad because you didn't win your "I got it this month for sure" month.

R13

The other asshole
You have to admit, Cj, It is pretty hilarious that we managed to pull last month off perfectly :lol:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
like i had good pics. And wtf...what does running for this have to do with finals. You submit the app, which you have, and wait. You make it sound like it takes effort. Just run. Don't be mad because you didn't win your "i got it this month for sure" month.
lol

osiris19

Quit being a bitch, chump. Lol. Finals are cake.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

osiris19

I only have one final lol. My automotive "final" is more like a test since we have four week classes. Brakes are easy.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Update: Ganyon out, OG and Spitfire in

If we can get one more entry by the 10th we will do a semi-final.