Exclamation I need some advices cuz some fck heads try to steal my teg

trebolDC2

B18C1Yeah Buddy!!!!!
like the title says i need some advices cuz some fuk heads tried steal my teg 1st time it was some homobangers but they ran like little b****es cuz of my alarm and the second time was yesterday like @ 3:30 am they tried to opened my hood so they could disconnect my alarm but they left on another car i calld the b**** ass chicago police and they were like if theres no damage then we cant do nothing i was like wtf this mofos dont do s*** til it happens this is bullsh!t.... What do u guys recommend me to do to protect my teg from those fuk faces???!!!

Make sure it's parked on your property, install a kill switch, sit and wait with a HD video camera.
If they come back, whip some ass.

Cripton805

Here's what I would do... Killswitch it and get a bat.

Record every single call you make to Police and once you beat the crap out of the thief, and they try to get a lawsuit against you, reveal the tapes to the media and claim you had to take "ACTION" and serve as your own because the local PD wasn't doing their job.

They could patrol the area better & at least take a DAMN report. Damn lazy ass cops give the rest a bad name. :roll:

David.95LS

Delwarian
Have you ever just tried walking up to them and asking them to stop? lmao. I had some dude try to break into my beater with a screw driver in the door, but obviously the dude is a failure, so i walked up to him and asked him if he needed help. Of course, he said he locked his keys in the car and didnt have a spare, so i told him i would help and pulled out my keys and opened the door. He took off running and i laughed the entire way home. Luckily for me it was my beater and the most expensive thing in it is the pennys in the ashtray, but its still funny to f*** with peoples head.

p.s. definitely get them on video, but if you are going to beat there ass make sure thats not on video, or record it and watch it for a few laughs then get rid of the evidence. Then when the cops ask why they are all bruised up, tell them they fell when they were running away ;)

Last edited:

Kyle

I don't understand fully what you expect the cops to do.There was no damage to your car and you didn't get a good description of the guys. So don't go after the cops like that. They are simply doing their job.As if they have nothing else better to do than worry about one Integra possibly getting stolen. You want results, pay a private security guard to sleep in your car.