Our Website Family: TunerSports.com ClubCivic.com ClubIntegra.com
Attention Acura Integra Visitor:  Remove this block by logging in above or r

Welcome to ClubIntegra.com.

A forum dedicated to the Acura Integra, including all generations. In order to post on this forum you will have to register.

Registration is free and will entitle you to other site features including access to post your Acura Integra in the member's garage, join in raffles for performance parts, etc.

To start viewing messages by generation, select the Acura Integra forum that you want to visit from the list below. Or view all Acura Integra forums.

Go Back   ClubIntegra.com - Acura Integra Forum > Integra Generations Tech > 2nd Generation Acura Integra (1990-1993)

2nd Generation Acura Integra (1990-1993) 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993 Acura Integra

Please SEARCH before posting a new thread. ->
Ready to Post a New Thread/Question? ->

anti roll bars

2nd Generation Acura Integra (1990-1993)

Old 05-12-2011, 11:14 PM   #16
you a hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTalon27 View Post
Why is it "hating" just because people tell you your idea is bad? Do you feel like just because you have an idea we are all negated to praising you as our only response?
wonderfully said hahaha
you a hater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 11:16 PM   #17
you a hater

its not hating when your a dumbass ahahhaaha sorry dude, maybe you should start invinting some ideas, lmfao it could mean lots of money in your pocket
Old 05-12-2011, 11:17 PM   #18
BrokenTalon27
W.F.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by you a hater View Post
wonderfully said hahaha
Thank you. One does one's best.
DB2 Squad #1- Save the B17s

Quote:
You are now banned from posting for a week. Failure to comply will result in trolling/flaming.
BrokenTalon27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 11:18 PM   #19
you a hater

hahaha i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-12-2011, 11:18 PM   #20
OGstackadoIIa
TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING

I'm calling the next thread to be a homemade turbo. A high-powered house fan, some conduit, and Epoxy. He's like a redneck MacGyver

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Just wear a mask when you drive it so no one will recognize you. The money you'll save will buy a nice mask.

Ride of the Month:

OGstackadoIIa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 11:26 PM   #21
8-bit
do what now?

Can someone please insert a facepalm pic.
man when I read the title I was like not again.

Rust Squad Member #6
8-bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 11:27 PM   #22
you a hater

i cant give you guys enough rep hahaha yall are way too funny lol check the new signature

Old 05-12-2011, 11:28 PM   #23
rexpepper123

Send a message via Yahoo to rexpepper123

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGstackadolla View Post
I'm calling the next thread to be a homemade turbo. A high-powered house fan, some conduit, and Epoxy. He's like a redneck MacGyver
sounds like the kind of work my buddy likes to do. he once hooked up a garden leaf blower to his car to see if it would give him more hp

rexpepper123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 11:28 PM   #24
you a hater

sorry NOW the sig is official

Old 05-13-2011, 12:30 AM   #25
OGstackadoIIa
TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by you a hater View Post
i cant give you guys enough rep hahaha yall are way too funny lol check the new signature
Hahaha! Nice, I think I have the most quotes in signature panels
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexpepper123 View Post
sounds like the kind of work my buddy likes to do. he once hooked up a garden leaf blower to his car to see if it would give him more hp

Quote:
Just wear a mask when you drive it so no one will recognize you. The money you'll save will buy a nice mask.

Ride of the Month:

OGstackadoIIa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:41 AM   #26
the4doorway

so whats next? a huge wing for better traction?
the4doorway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:46 AM   #27
hgocasca
level 77 troll

Beast mode....ENGAGED!!!

Look you f***ing idiot, a lighter wouldn't heat up anything enough to mold it if its going to be strong enough to counteract ~2500lbs of force against it. Physics was clearly not your subject of excellence. Wrap aluminum foil around it, no heat required, same results, and its shiny, and probably safer. The mods just need to ban you, you facilitate retarded ideas that other new users may try, and I wouldn't want anyone hurting themselves doing something they saw on here. Seriously, at least buy eBay, you'll get an actual somewhat useful product for dirt cheap. Now, I know you're going to have some kind of e-thug reply for this, so below I've posted a picture to show how tough you are, and why we should all be afraid. Anyway, I've got a good idea that will help you out infinitely.......

Gtfo!!!!!!!

Here is your scary picture too, so we all know you're not f***ing around and mean business with your reply

Beast mode......disengaged.

MHI MEMBER #7 (MILE HIGH INTEGRAS FOR THOSE WHO AREN'T FROM ROUND HERE)

Build thread, clickers beware, many pics

Buy from mitch at qsrace.com

not putting miles on your car is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend.
hgocasca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 02:22 AM   #28
Prozon
Kris

Send a message via AIM to Prozon

Quote:
My hero.

- Have something to add to the list?

Quote:
I like my integras like i like my women... shaved!
Quote:
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Prozon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 02:25 AM   #29
BeatBox
👌 Real Good!

Quote:

You are either a f***ing stupid redneck, or you're a troll

OP idea = Fail, reply's to OP idea = WIN!

he would be too late for that idea some dumb ass already came up with it....
Electric Turbo? damn hair dryer is prob more powerfull

http://shop.ebay.com/sis.html?_nkw=J...trous+Boost+HP

BeatBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 02:28 AM   #30
Prozon
Kris

Send a message via AIM to Prozon

What the f*** would the point of that be? Is your car flexing SO MUCH that you feel the need to do something about it? Wrapping aluminum around things won't make anything stiffer, it will just make it shinier. If you want shiny just go buy a can of mexi-chrome, it's a lot cheaper.

I don't know why you continue to try to improve your cars handling, you obviously have no idea how any of it works. Normally I am all for idea's, but you really don't understand cars if you think a sheet of aluminum will somehow help you, in any way.

- Have something to add to the list?

Quote:
I like my integras like i like my women... shaved!
Quote:
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Prozon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
retard