Our Website Family: TunerSports.com ClubCivic.com ClubIntegra.com
Attention Acura Integra Visitor:  Remove this block by logging in above or r

Welcome to ClubIntegra.com.

A forum dedicated to the Acura Integra, including all generations. In order to post on this forum you will have to register.

Registration is free and will entitle you to other site features including access to post your Acura Integra in the member's garage, join in raffles for performance parts, etc.

To start viewing messages by generation, select the Acura Integra forum that you want to visit from the list below. Or view all Acura Integra forums.

Go Back   ClubIntegra.com - Acura Integra Forum > Acura Integra Technical > Exterior / Bodykits / Detailing

Please SEARCH before posting a new thread. ->
Ready to Post a New Thread/Question? ->

Acura or honda badge?

Exterior / Bodykits / Detailing

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-18-2011, 02:56 AM   #16
DB2Teg_Boy

IMHO depends on the car. But I'm a Honda badge fan but not the JDM red badge the USDM silver emblem!
DB2Teg_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 03:25 AM   #17
Teggy64
Got vtec?

Gotta go with Acura badges.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

97 Integra LS (dd)
-AEM short ram
-DC header
-Apexi WS2 catback
Teggy64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 03:38 AM   #18
isa423
street freaks

Send a message via Skype™ to isa423

i say acura badge unless its the red honda badge if we're talking about 3rd gen teggys. but then again you can never go wrong with shaved

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
isa423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 03:59 AM   #19
fakitzjason

i'm shaved.... :]
but not my car! hehe

fakitzjason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 04:03 AM   #20
myxintegra
Extreme Music Addict

Send a message via AIM to myxintegra

i has Acura emblems but shaved is secksi

myxintegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 04:06 AM   #21
rockadilla
thats right.

Send a message via Yahoo to rockadilla

what does ur Title say? ACURA? thats what i thought

"We need to make books cool again... If you go home with somebody and they don't have books, don't f*** them"
- John Waters

Quote:
vtec just kicked in....my pants
rockadilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 04:15 AM   #22
dariel89

Go with the H like mine,

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
dariel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 05:16 AM   #23
killaberna

Jdm red honda badge ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
killaberna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 05:28 AM   #24
BradFournier

I find that unless its a straight right hand drive import from Japan, putting Honda badges is "ricey". Just my opinion though.

BradFournier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 05:50 AM   #25
Prozon
Kris

Send a message via AIM to Prozon

Oddly enough, I agree. I feel the hood looks best shaved, but you shouldn't go swapping badges around makes.

The red badge just looks out of place, kind of like a giant wing- these cars didn't come with one, so it doesn't need one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexpepper123 View Post
I like my integras like i like my women... shaved!
Signature, lol.

- Have something to add to the list?

Quote:
I like my integras like i like my women... shaved!
Quote:
I'm calling the next thread to be a homemade turbo. A high-powered house fan, some conduit, and Epoxy. He's like a redneck MacGyver
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Prozon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 06:15 AM   #26
killaberna

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradFournier View Post
I find that unless its a straight right hand drive import from Japan, putting Honda badges is "ricey". Just my opinion though.
Isnt it or is it not a Honda motor that runs the dam car.. I dont see any acura labels on my JDM gsr engine.. hmm maybe cause Acura is a front to sale cars to a different market of people. I dnt care if it makes my car look ricy I LIKES IT..haha

killaberna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 06:30 AM   #27
BradFournier

Quote:
Originally Posted by killaberna View Post
Isnt it or is it not a Honda motor that runs the dam car.. I dont see any acura labels on my JDM gsr engine.. hmm maybe cause Acura is a front to sale cars to a different market of people. I dnt care if it makes my car look ricy I LIKES IT..haha
Mercedes makes the engine for some Chrystler vehicles. You're not gonna slap some Mercedes-Benz logos on a 2004 PT Cruiser are you? Haha.
Was just my opinion dude.

BradFournier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 06:58 AM   #28
Kuchtaboy
Unregistered User

Send a message via AIM to Kuchtaboy Send a message via MSN to Kuchtaboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradFournier View Post
Mercedes makes the engine for some Chrystler vehicles. You're not gonna slap some Mercedes-Benz logos on a 2004 PT Cruiser are you? Haha.
Was just my opinion dude.
No... Cause Mercedes would have fired their designer for even considering the idea of the pt cruiser.

Its a little different when the car is exactly the same vs. a motor being similar, but this argument doesn't actually have an answer. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Canon XT | Canon XT | Canon Film EOS | 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 | 28-80mm F/3.5-5.6 | 50mm F/1.8 | 75-200mm F/4.0 | 75-300mm F/4-5.6

Kuchtaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:35 AM   #29
superhypered
(╯□)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)

Thats like my old Chysler Sebring convertible.. I remember it had some electrical part made by Mitsibushi, I remember seeing the logo. Multicultural car.

AEM | Mishimoto | DC Sports | GReddy | FortuneAuto | Buddy Club | Sparco | D.I.G.
Quote:
I was tuned by Umbrella Corp.
Quote:
Sounds like some kind of home brew dildo. Guess they didn't have any field issued ones.
superhypered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:32 AM   #30
Nismor

Its all personal preference in the end but me I didn't like the red H till I got this car and it came with it and I kinda like it now... Try all the badges on for a month and then shave it and see what u like =)

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

00 integra gsr DD
98 integra(DB
shell (super slow project)
Nismor is offline   Reply With Quote