Official DSLR Photography Thread

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Took some shots of the eclipse. I was hoping for a ring of light, but it never got that way from where I was.

XjoEnX

R13

The other asshole
These aren't really "Photography" shots but I took them with the dslr...

Probably look weird and under saturated for you guys, My monitor's colors are really intense and I didn't really do anything to them.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
One of my guitars is white, does that count? :lol:

I try to balance it out with the white walls and colored lighting.

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I just used my Minolta 200mm f4. For $500 you're pretty limited for a good quality new tele, but used you could pick up an older 300 f4 in great shape. I'm not really fond of zooms in that range; a 70-200 f2.8 is nice option but it'll set you back quite a bit more.

Last edited:

phatintegra

Banned
I just used my Minolta 200mm f4. For $500 you're pretty limited for a good quality new tele, but used you could pick up an older 300 f4 in great shape. I'm not really fond of zooms in that range; a 70-200 f2.8 is nice option but it'll set you back quite a bit more.
Thanks for the info. I'm still using the lens that cam with my Nikon and I been searching for another lens for awhile now and don't know what I was looking at coming from a person that knows nothing about camera or photography. I do know that I own a DSLR, lol

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
I need to get lightroom back.

I'm getting rusty, my consistency has gone down the s***ter, maybe 1 out of every 5-10 shots are usable... :lol: