what did you do to your car today?

R13

The other asshole
Did you guys seriously just get trolled by bitanga? After all the trolling we did to him?

We have a "I've lost my man card" thread, I suggest you go there and stay a while.

94RS

No fucks given.
Did you guys seriously just get trolled by bitanga? After all the trolling we did to him?

We have a "I've lost my man card" thread, I suggest you go there and stay a while.

Now that I'm posting less, they're slowly turning into retards like Keanu because nobody is constantly fucking with them :lol:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Now that I'm posting less, they're slowly turning into retards like Keanu because nobody is constantly f***ing with them :lol:
Maybe he shouldnt have just left it with ebay bought. Saying it was authentic wouldve stop this before it started :roll:

R13

The other asshole
Now that I'm posting less, they're slowly turning into retards like Keanu because nobody is constantly fucking with them :lol:

I can barely be bothered to open tapatalk anymore, it's just a bunch of picless "New teggy owner" threads.

And well... Retards now it would seem.

94RS

No fucks given.
I can barely be bothered to open tapatalk anymore, it's just a bunch of picless "New teggy owner" threads.

And well... Retards now it would seem.

And that is exactly why I've barely posted anything...