Weight Reduction

Brandon

I have a 1999 Acura Integra LS, how much will my car weight after I get a carbon fiber hood and carbon fiber trunk? or how much weight will I be losing by installing these parts? Thanks!

-Brandon
________
ECIGARETTE

Last edited:

Ballerin1

Seriously? Dang I didn't think it was that much.

mirrorimg

When he says trunk Im assuming its a DB. That thing is pretty damn heavy, as well as the hood.

When he says trunk Im assuming its a DB. That thing is pretty damn heavy, as well as the hood.
No, he means the hatch of a DA. There is not a company at the moment who produces DB1 carbon fiber trunk lids. I have checked extensively. There was a guy on g2ic that was negotiating with VIS to produce 10 of them, though it never seemed to happen. So unless that happened and the OP is one of the ten, he's referring to the hatch.

mirrorimg

No, he means the hatch of a DA. There is not a company at the moment who produces DB1 carbon fiber trunk lids. I have checked extensively. There was a guy on g2ic that was negotiating with VIS to produce 10 of them, though it never seemed to happen. So unless that happened and the OP is one of the ten, he's referring to the hatch.
:lol:

This is in the 3rd gen forum ;)

Redliner

It would be a lot cheaper and healthier if you go on a diet and lose 20 lb.......because if your getting cf and expect your car to be noticeably quicker then your gonna waste your money...

-Red

It would be a lot cheaper and healthier if you go on a diet and lose 20 lb.......because if your getting cf and expect your car to be noticeably quicker then your gonna waste your money...

-Red
To further this idea, get a skinny girlfriend. Having a fat chick in the passenger seat doesn't help. :lol: