95 Acura Integra ticking noise coming from engine

pinkandplastik

I have a 1995 Acura Integra Special Edition, and recently checked oil in car and I had absolutely NONE. Nothing on the stick. So I put some oil in it & after the first couple of days driving it, I noticed a slight ticking noise coming from the engine. Gas pedal is getting a lil stiff and its feeling like shes lacking power. What could be up with her? She sat for about two days for christmas and now shes not pulling right.

01FTW

I have a 1995 Acura Integra Special Edition, and recently checked oil in car and I had absolutely NONE. Nothing on the stick. So I put some oil in it & after the first couple of days driving it, I noticed a slight ticking noise coming from the engine. Gas pedal is getting a lil stiff and its feeling like shes lacking power. What could be up with her? She sat for about two days for christmas and now shes not pulling right.
Have your valves adjusted.

01FTW

Also you need to check for an oil leak. Hopefully you didn't drive the teg when she had no oil in her...

pinkandplastik

Thanks. I'll definately have the valves checked. I do have a oil leak coming from the cam seal so Im hoping I didnt run her without any oil.

j13

Keep It Clean
yep sounds like the famous noisy honda valve. Valve lash adjustment in needed. If you hear a knocking sound...than that's another story.

whitedc4

as stated above your valves need adjusting. so do mine... buuut that's another story lol