Not sure if its a good buy

PapAttack

Its a 1995 integra
not sure whats wrong with it other then it needs a muffler, has a little rust spot on the body and interior needs alittle work.
its coming with after market rims and low pro tires and the original rims with snow tires.
it runs great, and he askin for 500.
the car has over 100,000 miles on it.
is this a good buy???

Last edited:

00DC2TW

it has over 100,000 miles on it? what's that mean over 100,000 can mean 115,000 or 500,000... Need more info

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Great deal! I have 140k on my Dc2 and I took it to the track a couple weeks ago. We saw someone come to a meet with a Dc2 he just bought and it had like 240k

WAR 178

Premium User
BUY IT!!! many pay more than that for just a shell.

PapAttack

ok thanks, i guess its worth a shot any idea of a good exhaust system thats under 250??? plus i guess i could always use bondo to fix the rust holes n the passenger side.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Bondo should never be used to cover rust. It'll get messy and ugly quick because the rust will just spread under that. You have to remove the rust, treat the area, and then use a very thin layer of plastic filler to smooth out the surface imperfection, if any.

PapAttack

i ment replace those spots and then bondo it so i can then get i painted or better idea ill just take it and let the body shop deal with it. i kind of like the second idea.

PapAttack

what abut the exhaust system any ideas???? once i get it it needs one, and i would only be able to afford at the most 275.00 on a new system, with or with out using some parts off the old one.

beast

if it runs , just like everyone said buy it, my whole interior cost me more than that car LOL,,good lucck